If Only

If you could only see me from the inside out...running in a field of flowers amid the morning dew...Supping white wine inside my thoughts...if only

Saturday, May 2, 2009

IN PEACE



The air is alight with angels. They float as mist across the outer edges of my eye. I blink to sweep them into veiled places. They trace my cheek with whispers. They line my soul from the inside out with images of love. My dreams are filled with mirrors. I gaze into the deepest colors of my soul. Somewhere in the distance, I feel the invisible arms of God's Son.
I slumber......................

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Only one word adequately describes this work...beautiful!

Balachandran V said...

Like a dream....

Unknown said...

Sandy this is wonderful... I too know that angels are all about.
Love,
Kathy
sunshine12

Sandy said...

Thank you Balan. It is my dream in a world of special things.

Sandy

Sandy said...

Thank you Kathy. I know without a doubt that you of all people know of the world of angels.

Love you too

Sandy

Ashyea said...

This ia absolutely beautiful...words escape me..if you can believe that! Your music and picture make it much more beautiful..I can almost see the angels you write about and the arms of God's son.
Love you,
Ashyea

Misty Veil said...

Oh Sandy,
This piece proves you have walked with angels and been touched by their love...
This is so beautiful spiritually...I am in awe.. I need to be there in that special place.
Linda.x

Michael Powell said...

Sandy, the poem is beautiful, the Blog is created with much sincerity, and I too believe and know there's angels.

Sandy said...

Thank you to all for your gracious bouquet of words... Ashyea, Mike, Misty Veil..

Sandy said...

Ashyea, being my very best friend through thick and thin, I know your comments come deep from within you and mean the world to me..I humbly thank you.... Sandy