If Only

If you could only see me from the inside out...running in a field of flowers amid the morning dew...Supping white wine inside my thoughts...if only

Friday, November 2, 2012

Glass of Colors

I reside amid the valley of stone washed dreams... They speak to me in shadowed syllables about our flight, which may never come to be... Can this ladder of realism be climbed as you indicate? Stepping from my box, the light smothers my mind as yesterdays’ moments trace my broken steps into a mirage of broken stones; a tangled bridge will not allow me to cross where your promises are swirling; where your sweet love beckons me... The clouds sweep ore me in shimmering smiles as your lips whisper down the golden sun; your hands become soft petals that caress me as your words melt me; Sunday morning, coming down... Walk me carefully into your thornless rose world as you section me into a glass of colors; remove this fluid pain... Promise me the moon from your distant mindset... until my purple window mirrors you, in fullness

8 comments:

budd said...

So wonderfully worded with sincere meanings throughout this well written piece. I hope the rose of tenderness touches you to peaceful places until you have your glass of colors and the purple mirror shows the image clearly.I am sure you will climb this ladder of realism to the place that beckons and find your life in the light.

Sandy said...

Thank you Budd. Life is like a mirror sometimes. Our inside wishes are oft time tangled up in yesterday...

anilkurup59 said...

I admire the careful choice of words to form the idea you wanted to convey.
You said it," Our inside wishes are oft time tangled up in yesterday'.

Sandy said...

Thank you kindly, anilkurup. You know that those words are really how it is too..If one stops to think about it...

Robert's Blog Page said...

Poetically and interestingly put. Your gift for lyrical and poetic expression is very much in evidence here Sandy.

Sandy said...

Thank you Robert. You know that I find solace in coming here to write what I please. Not bound to rhyming, mental postiion, or any other human boundries. Thank you Robert and it is good to see you here...Sandy

Anonymous said...

2016-4-14 xiaozhengm
jordan retro
asics shoes
ray-ban sunglasses
coach outlet
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors uk
gucci handbags
asics outlet
nike air max
coach outlet
tiffany outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
jordan shoes
jordan 6
ralph lauren
nike air max 90
nike roshe flyknit
louis vuitton outlet
kate spade handbags
timberland boots
cartier watches
cheap jordans
ray ban
oakley vault
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
adidas shoes
coach outlet online
ray bans
michael kors outlet
air jordan pas cher
burberry outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
instyler curling iron
ray ban sunglasses
jordans for sale
louis vuitton outlet
rolex watches outlet
toms shoes outlet online
true religion

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.