If Only

If you could only see me from the inside out...running in a field of flowers amid the morning dew...Supping white wine inside my thoughts...if only

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Once Upon A Time




Nebulous symbols of romanticism lead us to a mountain top. We may never trace the reality of its true meaning, nor take the hand of its magic wand, but we hear the whispering words gently pass our way.

Once upon a time, while walking barefoot in the rain, I dreamed of wearing satin slippers as you twirled me beneath your silver stars. Once upon a time, I stood by the window and waited for you to dazzle me beneath the pale light of the waiting moon. A time came, once, when the symbols disappeared with the morrow's dawning.

Listen as I speak to you of a place where I once danced without inhibitions. I closed my eyes and ran with you.......in time
ONCE

Il etait une fois

July 25, 2009

10 comments:

Balachandran V said...

Was away for a couple of days....
Reading your lines is like listening to Classic Western. One is carried away to unknown shores....

Sandy said...

Wild.. A classic Western.. That sounds cowboyish.LOL.. My mother has been in the hospital and I just got her home a couple of days ago. Company from out of town here to see her..They just left.. Been crazy... Sandy

sujata sengupta said...

lovely piece of writing..your writing grows on me..i have to come back again and again to gather its depths..

Sandy said...

Thank you, sujata. I am pleased that you like my work. I know this is supposed to be a blog site and probably supportive of ideas that are informational but I am not inclined in that way.

Anonymous said...

Hello Sandy, how are you? I've been in a one month-turned-into-one-week-vacation, the economical crisis stroked again. I hope you're doing fine, take care and be blessed! :)

Sandy said...

I have missed you my friend.. I visit your site and am in awe of the view. It is like going to New York..Bright lights and busy things..I am glad you are back.. Hope things pick up for you.. You too be blessed my friend.....

Trooperman said...

Sandy, you write with such utter passion and the words flow like nectar inside the mind of your readers. You know what to say and how to pen it so very well. I love the awesome music you have here. Excellent illustration in image, music and words of mind bending reality. Michael.

Sandy said...

Thank you Trooper... Glad to see you here... I am always proud to know a law man is watching over me.. You write a mean write yourself....

Misty Veil said...

Hello my dear friend,
I had some problems navigating here and am so happy to be able to read this wonderful work of art...
What can I say about this? Deeply dreamlike, classically romantic, and breathtaking...
You never cease to amaze me...
Linda.x

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.