If Only

If you could only see me from the inside out...running in a field of flowers amid the morning dew...Supping white wine inside my thoughts...if only

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Regarding Tidbits of Information

In an opening statement regarding Tidbits of Information, I would like to clarify that I am writing of things that were not known to man years ago; as a result, people were mislabeled. I spoke with a psychiatrist this week in regards to these issues, and she readily relayed to me that so many things were mislabeled or misdiagnosed because of the lack of knowledge. Thank goodness we have advanced by leaps and bounds since the earlier days.

1 comment:

prithvi said...

man has created boundaries, and those boundaries gave us eccentricities, now we really don't know who to blame for the insanity.